Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/11/2006 6:53:13 AM EDT
This little Ruger has given me a QUARTER CENTURY of excellent service, and is now ready for the impending  invasion of Zombie dogs.

Ultimak rail supports an EOTech 502 with 6 MOA dot(thanks Grant!) while the 200 lumenSurefire 9P/Z32/P91 is held by a Warn 90 degree rail adapter(thanks Calvin!).  As shown with a steel Ruger factory 30 filled with 20rds. of Q3131A, she was exactly 9 pounds.  Note how compact it folds for "truck gun" storage with the Butler Creek folder, and how similar the BC handgrip and Hogue look.  Forteen factory 20's on hand are probably enough rounds to melt the 16 inch barrel...

Paladin

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 1:06:05 PM EDT
[#1]

i have to admit: thats a NICE looking mini right there!
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 1:20:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Glad I'm not the only one who likes the Mini's

Are they a .223 chamber or 5.56?
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 4:18:47 PM EDT
[#3]
The Mini looks cool like that. I bought one in '94 but sold it in '96 to get an AR. I might have to get another one sometime soon. Do you have any pics of it with a 20-round mag in it, since those are the mags I would most likely end up buying?
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top