Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/5/2006 1:23:54 PM EDT
I was curious a buddy of mine is going to do some building also but hes kinda cheap so he was going to order from M&A, Sherluk, and Model 1 Sales?? He theroy is they have had ads in Shotgun News forever so they must be ok or they would be out of business. I told him I would ask here as I have gotten alot of good info here so whats with them? I have my own opinion but I'm not going to post it here as not to get in trouble, but you do get what you pay for.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:04:48 PM EDT
I have used Model 1,I was very happy with my purchace and they have #1
customer service.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:09:20 PM EDT
Add Del-Ton to the list.

-C4-
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:37:16 PM EDT
Im fairly new to the building side of AR's however. I called a couple of places. It seems that some companies just sell the same parts at a lower price. Del-Ton for example claims to sell DPMS parts. Most of there uppers are marked on the ad as DPMS but there small parts arent marked, after a call they replied all parts except the non dpms claimed reciever(which is advance ordinance) are dpms. Yet they seem to sell them cheaper than others. I said all that to say this. If you want to know what the quality is, then call them and find out who actually makes them. Some cheap stuff isnt necesarily a cheap brand. Look at the CMT recievers. Good enough for colt but almost as cheap as model 1.
Top Top