Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2005 6:24:15 AM EDT
I know SA warehouse has a kit for $125, but does Stag, RRA or any other company make the .170 parts?
Thank You
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 6:57:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/18/2005 7:01:04 AM EDT by Bumblebee_Bob]
My guess is no.

But several of the vendors here are such good people you may get them to switch out the parts with what you need just by asking nicely.

I've dealt with Rob and Krista at RBPrecision, Grant at G&R Tactical and John at RainerArms and wouldn't hesitate to ask them. All three have forums in the Industry forums.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:15:14 AM EDT
Bushmaster and DPMS carry them also. I don't know who makes them.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 1:11:13 PM EDT

Originally Posted By CB1:

Thanks for the help! I ordered the parts from Bushmaster for 1/2 what Colt parts cost!
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 9:56:54 PM EDT
+1 on the Bushmaster .170 F/C lower parts. Mine work fine good quality. I asked Sales rep. if they where contract made for them? He stated that they are Bushmaster made? They have a M forge code on hammer. I forgot markings on disc. and trigger. but overall appeared exactly like parts in my Colt leo models.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 6:50:03 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Screech:

Thanks for the help! I ordered the parts from Bushmaster for 1/2 what Colt parts cost!

There is a reason for that cost. Wonder where BM gets colt parts...maybe QC rejects?
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 1:11:50 PM EDT

Originally Posted By FedDC:

There is a reason for that cost. Wonder where BM gets colt parts...maybe QC rejects?

Come on, We know Colt does not sell rejected parts! They do not want to sell good parts to we people unless you have "Connections" and are "Specailized"!
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:06:31 PM EDT

Originally Posted By FedDC:

Give me a fucking break.
The cost comes from the Clot name and the prancing pony.
Top Top