Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/16/2003 7:53:51 AM EDT
I wanted a short stock for my PO 97S. I bought an extra one on the EE and built one. Nothing too perfect, but I like it.

It worked!!!!

Link Posted: 12/16/2003 8:42:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I learned yesterday it's really easy to post a pic out of hunt101.com.  Go there, bring up your desired image from your gallery, go to the bottom of the page and you will see a link that begins with [url="http://www.hunt101.com/.....  

Just copy that and paste it into your AR 15.com reply.  Easy!!
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 6:59:37 PM EDT
[#2]
HK_DUDE, the stock looks nice.  Who makes it?
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 5:09:12 AM EDT
[#3]
I made it from a standard stock. I cut it about 3/4" behind where the buffer tube slides into, cut about 1 3/4" out behind that point. I then turned a nylon bushing with a rib in the middle and each end going into half the stock...dyed the nylon black and epoxied it to either end of the cut stock....then reshaped the flat bottom "fin" of the stock.

Does that make any sense to anyone:)
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top