Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2003 2:46:38 PM EDT
Im lookin to build a few AR-15s from 80% receivers, and some part kits. Where can i find a real good jig and good 80% receivers? I also need the tap and bits etc, ive seen them all in a package for like $160 before. Also, i want to buy other tools needed to complete theses receivers, any personal experiance tips? I was planning on a rough, painting finish. Im thinking of a postban carbine kit (painted camo by me)from a good retailer. Im not planning on ever selling these and want the worn and torn look,kinda. Any help would be great.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 5:47:44 AM EDT
Check eBay. There's a couple guys selling both 80% receivers and jigs. The jigs looks really nice, and they both come with detailed instructions. One is $85, the other $115. There's also taps for the buffer tube hole on eBay. Just do a search for "AR15 receiver" you'll find it all.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 2:33:29 PM EDT
www.tanneryshop.com ... jig is FOOL proof but also 600 bones .. ALSO .. better choice .. https://www.vbd.com/noc/shop/products_category.asp?CategoryID=31 ... im HIGHLY considering buying one of those jigs .. i need to know if anyone RENTS them ..
Top Top