Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 11/14/2003 7:38:38 PM EDT
Sorry if this has been covered, I did not find it.

I know the pre-ban are full auto and burst fire. Plus muzzle brake and collapsible stock.

Whats the other differences?
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 7:40:52 PM EDT
Preban ARE NOT full auto and/or burst.Preban kits have flash hider, collapsible stock, bayo lug and can only be installed on a preban lower.Postban kits do not have these features and can be attached to pre or postban lowers.
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 11:08:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/14/2003 11:08:32 PM EDT by _DR]
Originally Posted By Timanator: Sorry if this has been covered, I did not find it.
I know the pre-ban are full auto and burst fire.
View Quote
You are quite incorrect on this. Pre-ban configuration has nothing to do with selective fire.
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 12:15:26 PM EDT
I am far from following conspiracy theorys, however this post seems awful suspicious. How could you not find info about pre vs post and then think it has something to do with full auto. timanator if I am wrong I do sincerly apologize.
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 12:29:55 PM EDT
I've never seen a PreBan with a Muzzle Break, thats a new one for me. Select Fire? Don't think so.
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 1:00:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/15/2003 1:32:59 PM EDT by Timanator]
I honestly am not sure about all this GaryD. Maybe I was thinking the M16's? There is so much info it's really confusing what you can/cannot order in a kit. Like how come you can buy Pre-ban kits for a post-ban lower? Which throws in the question of why the Post-ban/pre-ban is better than the other choice.
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 3:24:11 PM EDT
Yes, you can buy pre-ban kits. And, if you want, you can put it on a post-ban lower. However, this is highly illegal. The only difference you will find between a pre-ban and post-ban kit are that the pre-ban kit has a bayonet lug and flash hider, and some pre-ban kits may have retractable stocks. Post-ban kits have no bayonet lug and may or may not have any sort of muzzle device (if they do, it is a muzzle brake, not a flash hider).
Top Top