Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/13/2003 4:31:12 PM EDT
Who makes the best AR in the price range of $800 to $900?  I am very impressed with the oly line from what I can see.  They make their own barrels and have a 30 day return policy.  I have a pre ban Colt and it shoots 6" groups with differant ammo and shooters, so I am not too impressed with them. The Oly PCR-1 Ultramatch states to expext 1/4 inch groups with the right ammo. I would be happy with 3/4 inch groups.
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 4:39:41 PM EDT
[#1]
RRA Varmint.....A++++ quality, fit and finish.

I have had two and they both were easily, easily subMOA, but they had a loose "nut" behind the trigger.  [;)]

You can get an A2 stock for $85, a lower parts kit for $60, a stripped lower for $99, and the complete upper for $507 shipped, for a total of $751 and about 35 minutes of assembly.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top