Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/6/2003 1:50:15 PM EDT
I think I am gonna bag the GG&G wait - every time you speak to them it is "two more weeks". I'm done.

Which free float should I look at? I want the same price point (or less) and features. I want to co-witness an EOTech on a Bushy 16.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 2:24:24 PM EDT
i am with you. been waiting since july. 2 more weeks... to co-witness the rail system has to be at the same level as your flat top rail. the ARMS SIR -Bilevel would work, free float, and the commercial version is easier to install. But it is a little pricie! One thing about the GGG is it has a GREAT price, and they always make a very high quality product. Rock River has a FF rail tube for $135 Oly Arms has a FF FIRSH for $99
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 11:28:20 AM EDT
So - hang in there or bail?
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 9:11:39 AM EDT
It depends on how bad you really "NEED" versus "WANT".If you work for a Dept.that will supply you equipment go for a Knights system.If you are like me and have kids(Less Money!) then waiting for GGG or the new Surefire System is smart.Before you buy anything go to a dealer or gun show an handle everything out there and then decide what best suits YOUR NEEDS, not the Latest ,Greatest Ultimate FAD.I thought I wanted the New SIR system but after test firing one decided on a regular rail set up.
Top Top