Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/12/2003 6:20:22 PM EDT
I am ready to build an AR and need to get a lower or 3. I was going to iuse a RRA from Sableco but seems they no longer show them on the website. Can anybody point me in another direction??
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 7:39:47 PM EDT
ADCO [url]http://www.adcofirearms.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 7:43:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/12/2003 7:44:56 PM EDT by medicmandan]
[url]www.ar15sales.com[/url] These are kind of unique, they have "US Property" stamped on them. Pete is very good to work with. Very fast service and good prices.
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 7:55:13 PM EDT
Adco has great service, and they support the board. Check the EE for other deals.
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 1:56:38 PM EDT
Go with ADCO. I got mine from SableCo. When it finally came everything was fine, but it took like six weeks... They lost my FFL... And when I ordered it the web site said $97 shipped, which is why I ordered from them, then when they finally billed me it was $107! Then dollars shipping! You'd have thought they would have called it even on the shipping after a 6 week wait and a lost FFL, esp since their ad said $97 shiped. But I was just happy to have finally gotten it and didn't want to make another phone call. They were very nice and apologetic, but I'll go with ADCO now. I bought my lower parts kit and stock from them. Everything was shipped very promptly and with $4 flat rate shiiping! I'll be buying my upper from them soon! Hershey
Top Top