Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/6/2003 4:37:33 AM EDT
I am buying a stripped lower from them. Anyone have any experiences using their lowers?
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 5:03:19 AM EDT
I've put together 2 rifles using Eagle Arms lowers from Quantico. The lowers are great. The first rifle was a J&T kit and it went together great. The second was a Model 1 kit and it wasn't quite as easy or nice as the J&T kit. No problems with either lower, just minor issues with the Model 1 parts. As for Quantico Arms, the people are great. They usually ship fast once all of the paperwork is taken care of. Prices are competitive on almost anything from what I've seen lately. Good luck with the new build. Scott
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 5:30:39 AM EDT
My story is exaclty the same as watertower's. Right down to the "Model 1" problems. Thumbs up on Quantico, all the way. [bow]
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 6:06:51 AM EDT
i built my rra middy upper on a EA lower from quantico. great lower great price great service! id buy from him agian.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 6:46:12 AM EDT
buy with confidence. I've had positive experiences with Quantico Arms! I put together 2 ar-15 using Eagle Arms lowers. I would recommend RRA lower components though, I had less problem w/ RRA vs DPMS.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 6:50:18 AM EDT
100% recommended.......if you have any issues that are related to the products they sell, they will help you out the best they can.....which in many cases is above and beyond what they should do...... Dave and his wife/partner Katrina {sp?} are great great people.......I believe they are both Majors in the USMC.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 7:08:02 AM EDT
One more satisfied customer here. The first lower I built was an Eagle Arms lower from QA with a RRA lower parts kit. Very nice lower.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 7:45:22 AM EDT
Very happy with their service. They took the time to answer all my questions about rail extensions and when I finally ordered one, it arrived quickly.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 9:37:25 AM EDT
Thanks to everyone who replied. I just mailed my order in today for my lower.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 9:39:13 AM EDT
Thanks to everyone who replied. I just mailed my order in today for my lower.
Top Top