Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2003 3:54:17 PM EDT
I am looking for a FF tube that is has a full length top center rail, two (1 on each side) short side rails and maybe a short bottom rail. I want a non railed area to put my hand.

Ideas?

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 4:22:41 PM EDT
That would be a PRI free float handguard. Take a look at www.pri-mounts.com
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 4:43:49 PM EDT
Fulton armory has one you can pick which rails you want and what length, alot cheaper than the PRI
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 9:31:21 PM EDT
WH merchant... but the only place that ever sold them was brownells and they were always out of stock so i never got to have one. about the best damn ff tube i have ever seen as no body that has one will sell it.
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 10:03:11 AM EDT
GG&G Tactical Free Float Forearm http://www.gggaz.com/products/tmfff.php It's $235, it is full free floated. It includes a full length rail for the top/bottom and 2 half length top/bottom rails, it also includes 2 half side rails, 1 offset side rail, 4 half side grip panels & allows you to place the rails and forearm panels at all (12) clock positions to customize your accessories any way you want. Hope that helps
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 12:01:22 PM EDT
Sorry to hijack the post, but Omega what can you tell us about the GG&G tube? It looks like it is pretty solid, as would be expected from GG&G. Anybody out there have one of these or been able to check one out? Thanks Scott
Top Top