Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/21/2003 6:29:49 PM EDT
other than kurts. I want to assemble a post ban but do not want to pay what kurt is asking $35.00 + s&h, does anyone know of a cheaper source for a FFH.
Thanks in Advance
Tom

Edited to add: the threaded not slip on kind.
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 7:20:58 PM EDT
[#1]
i assume you mean the kind that works like a comp but looks like a flash hider. check it out at [url=http://www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=12776&s=31009#31009]Brownells[/url]
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 7:55:36 PM EDT
[#2]
no, not a comp, I want something like this:
[url]http://www.kurtskustomfirearms.citymax.com/catalog/item/29585/1371.htm[/url]

Tom
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 8:33:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Piggybacking here, but if anyone knows a source on slip-on fake flash hiders (NOT brakes),please share the wealth.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 9:21:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Cazador223,
I have a, screw on, A2 style fake flash suppressor available,

Not_A_Llama,
I have a "slip-on" (not "press" on like RRA) A2 style fake flash suppressor available,

You guys can email me if your interested. [:)]
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 7:29:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I just ordered a car kit from M&A and their latest ad (shotgun news) shows fake flash hiders and was the final reason I went with them.  I dont't know if they sell them seperate.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top