Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/13/2003 1:57:01 PM EDT
I received my first AR today, it is the J&T 20" kit on a mega lower, plan on beginning assembly within the hour. Will be posting pics after complete.

edited adding picture
http://www.lockon.com/people/personalpages/images/members/gun42.JPG
http://www.lockon.com/people/photoalbums/images/16377/86/gun52%2EJPG
odd how the color on the floor is different between the two pictures
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 3:16:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Congrats and good luck!  Where in TX are you?  I just recently assembled my first AR (16" kit from J&T). It went together with basically no problems.  Hope yours goes the same.

Rob
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 5:32:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Good Luck, I got mine from JT as well and it was a perfect color match for my RRA lower.
Shoots great, no complaints or problems of any type.
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 9:25:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm in the houston area, i put it together and will get the pics up tomorrow, plannon taking it to the range tomorrow too.

how bout you rob.
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 9:54:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Where do you shoot right now i am in the Hous. area as well and am looking for some where else besides TopGun Range.
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 6:01:34 PM EDT
[#5]
actually i live in conroe, and as of right now i shoot at gun emporium on  f.m. 2854. outdoor, 5 dollars per gun and up too 250 yards, fairly nice
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 7:43:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Sorry, Was out of town (brother-in-law is getting married, and my brother had the first grandchild this weekend!!!)

I am in Fort Worth.

Enjoy that AR!

Rob
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top