Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/3/2003 5:32:19 PM EDT
Just completed my first project. I used a DPMS post-ban 223x5.56 lower. With the DPMS lower parts kit (Best deal at the local show). Now I need to finish the project but have not found that good of a deal on comlete full uppers at my local shows here in houston. Does anyone have a good source for a full upper for this DPMS lower. Looking for a good flat top 16" - 22" free float.
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 7:50:03 PM EDT
RRA has to be the best bargain in town...look at ADCO, or Pete in NH...great prices...I think they both have 3 or 4 uppers under $400 with shipping. I know the DPMS is a little more expensive, but have you thought about one of those? CMMG has 4 or 5 different DPMS uppers for $435. Also, don't be afraid to go J&T or M&A for an upper...although the savings isn't that big when you don't buy the whole kit. Unfortunatly, as far as I know, the only float tube RRA uses is on the varmint uppers...and they use a bull barrel for those. I little on the heavy side for everyday use, IMHO. Best advice is narrow it down some, especially regarding length, and then start looking.
Top Top