Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/13/2003 6:12:52 AM EDT
worked very good redused the pull alot, 300rds with out a problem, If you dont have the money right now for a trigger get these $10.00
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 6:25:13 AM EDT
No offence, IMO , that is a horrible range report..lol..the biggest question is this, What kind of ammo were you using??? sum of the military/surplus ammo uses harder primers and i have heard that you will get soft strikes with reduced power springs. I do not know this for sure, cause im sticking with what came in my rifle, lol..also what kinda of AR did ya use? What other modifications or upgrades were done? jus sum food for thought.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 6:55:51 AM EDT
Got a link or pic to the mentioned item? I did the "cut 1 leg of the hammer spring-bend the triger spring" thing, works for me, both 223 and 9mm. Fired all I have fed it.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 1:28:29 PM EDT
I *beleive* he's refering to the [url=jprifles.com/TriggerParts.shtml]JP Enterprises[/url] reduced trigger springs kit. I have them in my two M4gerys, and they're very smooth.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 1:58:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/13/2003 1:59:19 PM EDT by sw99]
sorry its a bushmaster lower and yes they were from JP Enterprises reduced trigger springs kit. All I shoot is winchester from Wallmart 7.58 for 40 rds, I havent seen battel packs cheaper than that after shiping unless I dont knoe where to look? I was wondering if they had hard primers my freind had that promblem with his ar10
Top Top