Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 6/20/2003 5:46:10 PM EDT
It will be all BM.
Starting it tomorrow.
First on the list. BM receiver w/ Ace stock from FFL tomorrow. W/ Tac grip (ARG01)

A2 fluted 16" Upper Assembly w/ Y Comp. A.R.M.S. Bilevel Rail.

....But not sure yet. Is the A.R.M.S. Rail compatible to mount on the CMore Quad-Rail Handguard setup? QRC- Carbine set. More questions will follow

I'm sure I could save money by looking around/checking around, since this is my first buildup, I will stick with BM to see how it goes. Any info/input will be appreciated. Thank you, Jason.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 3:16:43 PM EDT
Just got off the phone (5:20) w/ the FFL. Ordered : Complete Receiver Ace Stock Pachmayr Vindicator Grip ARMS #39 BiLevel Rail FFL called and confirmed price of $565 final price w/ 7-10 delivery time expected. Now all I have to do is wait.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 10:23:47 PM EDT
FFL received it last Friday, 4-5 day delivery time from factory. Wow. Picked up the complete receiver, ACE stock (had mounted to receiver from factory), ARMS #39 Rail, and Vindicator grip up this afternoon. Now I will rack my mind for the next week or so before I decide what the final configuration will be.. Thanks BM for the quick turn-around time! Jason
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 11:14:34 AM EDT
Don't forget the pics when your all finished . Good Luck SaFe ShOoTiNg Jerry [):)]
Top Top