Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 6/9/2003 8:11:04 PM EDT
I am trying to build a few ARs and I can't find a dealer in middle TN that stocks Stipped Lowers

I have found a few that will do transfers but they want $50 per lower to do that?

Thanks for any help
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 9:01:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/9/2003 9:03:21 PM EDT by Fenian]
I don't know much about Tenn. geography, but hopefully one of these guys is close enough...$50 is kinda high for a transfer...it's especially galling that that is 50% of the price of a stripped lower! Good luck... OK...damnit, the link doesn't work...go to Gunbroker, "for sellers"...there is a link to find an FFL...search by state or zip code for a list of the ones in Tenn.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 9:26:48 PM EDT
I dunno if Wes at MSTN can help you out but he's in TN. Look him up at [url]www.mstn.biz[/url]. He's a dealer on here.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 9:42:18 PM EDT
Guncraft in Knoxville stocks doublestars.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 10:17:46 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Fenian: I don't know much about Tenn. geography, but hopefully one of these guys is close enough...$50 is kinda high for a transfer...it's especially galling that that is 50% of the price of a stripped lower! Good luck... OK...damnit, the link doesn't work...go to Gunbroker, "for sellers"...there is a link to find an FFL...search by state or zip code for a list of the ones in Tenn.
View Quote
Thanks I will have to give that a try.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 7:08:11 AM EDT
by middle tennesse i assume you mean murfreesboro, nashville, etc... first off, there's a big guy in cookville, the youngsguns.com guys, they're huge, and i'm sure that they can get whatever you need. i go to school in murfreesboro, but live in chattanooga. there's a guy in chatt that runs a store called Darr's shooting supply, his transfer fee is $10, if memory serves me right, and he's good to work with. i'll be picking up a dpms lower from him tomorrow, and then i can let you know for sure. hope that helps. -Grant
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 7:15:02 AM EDT
Thanks Thepilot I sent you an IM
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 7:16:51 PM EDT
Middle Tennessee Guns And Ammo, They have or can get you a lower. They will order anything you want within reason, they also do transfers. They are in Smyrna, 615-355-0810. They also setup at all the local gun shows. I work with them sometimes, they are good people.
Top Top