Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2003 4:15:19 PM EDT
Ijust started my AR today. I went out and bought a double star lower. I would like to go ahead and get the lower assembly knocked out therefore I need the componets for my lower. I looked around and kinda figured the going price, but does anyone know of a good quaility assembly for a better price? If so please leave me some info. Thanks
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 12:13:27 AM EDT
[#1]
do you mean lower parts kit?  if so, DPMS has great parts for less than some of the other companies.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 8:42:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Georgia Precision will sell you alower kit and let you sudstitute a Jewell Trigger.  Nice 2 stage trigger with lots of easy to use adjustment.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 1:45:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I just bought a complete Colt lower assembly for less than $60 from J&t distributing.  I highly recomend them.  They give us military personnel a 5% discount.  Does anyone else do such a thing?
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 7:32:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Standard trigger?
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 8:06:25 PM EDT
[#5]
yeah, sure is. i am just building something to plink around with.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top