Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2003 9:12:10 AM EDT
they dont offer stainless barrels and may of the kits dont offer the floating barrel. Model 1 kits come with more of the features and options i want, but from what i'm hearing on the board the quaility is a notch below that of j&t's. My lower is waiting for a home!!
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 11:14:18 AM EDT
J&T does offer stainless barrels on their bull bbl kits, at least. And many kits offer a floated handguard as an option. I haven't seen Model 1 offer anything that J&T doesn't (could be wrong), but not everything J&T offers is listed on their website. Call & ask them about the configuration you want...they are super friendly & helpful! --Otter
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 11:37:07 AM EDT
I debated this very topic in my own mind before I decided on a kit. I wanted a SS fluted HBAR, and Model 1 had that, JT didn't. BUT - JT is so highly regarded in comparison (especially lower parts and FCG) that I went with the JT. Hasn't arrived yet, but I am hopeful I went the right way. Just my $.02
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 12:43:27 PM EDT
Ummmmmmmm........ Many of their options offer the stainless steel bbl & free float handguard. Go to their website & look at the bbl kit.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 11:48:31 PM EDT
J&T offer all that and More, Thier Website doesnt do Justice to what they really Offer, Get thier Paper Catalog , its much more inclusive and detailed.
Top Top