Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/14/2003 3:03:21 PM EDT
i've a 24" a2 bushmaster. looking to improve the trigger. sent bushmasters back. this is a recreational weapon shot at the range only pretty much. how fine can you adjust the rock river 2 stage by stoning [i did this on a 10/22 w/great results ]? is the knight overkill? i'm looking for a step up but don't want to give up any reliability. i understand gi issue now is a 2 stage. who mfgs. it. thanx in advance, rick
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 9:46:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/15/2003 9:49:16 AM EDT by Halfcocked]
I've got a Knight in my AR10 with the light spring. It seems that the second stage is a little light. That first round out is kind of a surprise. It's not what I'ld call dangerous, just a tad lighter than what's in my other rifles (DCM legal 4.5 lbs.). I should tape a warning to the stock or something. Other than that, it is a wonderfull trigger. As good as, or better that my Milazzo when it breaks. That Milazzo is set for 4.5 lbs. though. I never pulled a RRA 2 stage. The only other match trigger I can compare it to is the Jewell and I have 2 of those. They are a darn good trigger, not as crisp or good a feel as the Knight or Milazzo, IMHO, but the ease of adjustment has its benefits.
Top Top