Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/16/2002 8:09:07 AM EDT
Can anybody recommend any good videos and tools/armorer sets that I can purchase to take my AR apart and put back together? I don't want to keep making trips to the gunstore each time I need do any mods such as swapping uppers or putting RAS handguards on my rifle. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks, Stan
Link Posted: 11/16/2002 9:05:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/18/2002 7:37:17 AM EDT
[#2]
The Bushmaster video is pretty complete...I built an entire rifle, down to every last spring and detent...nothing was pre-assembled...using their video. It's very easy to follow and understand. Since then I've assembled numerous AR's for myself and friends.
Link Posted: 11/18/2002 5:44:45 PM EDT
[#3]
The link notack gave list some of the tools needed . Here's a link where you can get them  www.brownells.com

As for a video . AGI has 3 AR15 videos I think have some good quality content to them ,also easy to follow along with.

www.americangunsmith.com

Miday way sells them alittle cheaper (the video's)
www.midwayusa.com

Good luck
SaFe ShOoTiNg
Jerry
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top