Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2002 6:49:03 PM EDT
I'm building a post-ban SP1 clone. What do I need to do to connect these two parts together? Offset pin? Something special?

Who to order parts from?

You know the drill. TIA

Link Posted: 10/27/2002 9:17:09 PM EDT
You need an offset bushing. You can get it from Al Greco at Al's Custom for $3.

Link Posted: 10/28/2002 9:53:21 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 10:17:32 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SBR7_11:
Bushmaster; bushmaster.com/shopping/lowers/Images/we-003.gif

That is a lot of money to pay when all he needs is the offset bushing for the large hole upper. Morgan_Keegan already went through this travesty with Bushmaster and sent their kit back.
Top Top