Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/29/2002 6:36:22 PM EDT
Installed mine last night - no problems. Went through the safety checks OK. Went out after work today and fired 80 rounds in various ways and checking the safety, reset, etc. basically trying to make it mess up. No problems whatsoever. The trigger is just what I wanted and I can definitely hold tighter groups at
100 yds. I asked John for a 3.5-4.0 # trigger and that's exactly what I measured with my pull scale. Thanks John for a job well done!
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 1:33:36 PM EDT
How does one get a hollinger trigger and how much do they cost? I have tried to search on the internet, but nothing comes up.

Link Posted: 9/1/2002 1:41:07 PM EDT
you can go here www.compasslake.com/ I believe they were 110 for the trigger
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 1:55:06 PM EDT
Compass Lake Engineering is owned & run by Frank White; John Holliger's company is called White Oak Precision. They're not connected. John takes a RRA 2-stage NM trigger & tunes it up to his standards. They are a very good trigger, especially after he does his work on them. I think his price for a complete & tuned RRA trigger is right around $100. Check out his website at: www.whiteoakprecision.com
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 2:53:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By flatlander:
Compass Lake Engineering is owned & run by Frank White; John Holliger's company is called White Oak Precision. They're not connected. John takes a RRA 2-stage NM trigger & tunes it up to his standards. They are a very good trigger, especially after he does his work on them. I think his price for a complete & tuned RRA trigger is right around $100. Check out his website at: www.whiteoakprecision.com

I really missed the target with that one
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 5:10:58 PM EDT
HopLite looks like the other guys took care of you with getting contact info for you. Good luck!
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 7:12:45 PM EDT
I bought one of john's triggers a few months ago and I can't tell you enough how much I like it. I think I paid 110 for it tuned by John to 3.5 lbs. If your a trigger freak like me you will love it
Top Top