Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2017 10:29:05 AM EDT
has anyone jumped on the WML-X train yet. I have an older Gen WML that has worked well and the 800 lumen WML-X looks interesting.  I'd love to hear any feedback from those of you with this light.
WML-X linky
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 10:56:36 AM EDT
[#1]
There is another thread about the Gen 2 just up this page with more/better opinions...

I just got an Inforce WMLX Gen 2 (won it at a night shoot last night so I can be objective since it's free). This is my first Inforce light since I am a diehard Surefire guy.

So far, it looks good. Light weight and build quality is good. Made in the USA! It has lots of light at 800 lumens. But I prefer the tighter beam profile of my Surefire Scout (600 lumen). The Scout has more throw (better outside) while the WMLX has more spill making it better for close range.

I like how you can easily change the modes from momentary-on to "stay-on" with just a push of the switch. The exterior is plastic with metal inside.

It attached to my rails easily enough. We shall see if it flies off after some shooting. If it survives my 12GA, then I'll know it's solid.

If I could only have one light, I would keep my Surefire (M600u or M600v) due to the modularity and the numerous mounting options. But I think the WMLX will stay on my AR pistol for some testing and ringing out. And maybe take a trip on my shotgun to test the mount.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top