Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/2/2017 8:23:32 PM EDT
I have an older X300 with the cross bar lock & key it mounts very loose and rattles on my KAC rails. THE CROSS BAR IS MARKED "P" the key has no mark. Do
i have the wrong key ? what does the right one marked with?, where can I get one?

thanks alot guys.
Link Posted: 10/4/2017 9:04:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Everything is fine. Loosen the side rails and tighten them narrower. Install on second rail slot. First slot may be larger if rail is designed to fit KAC panels.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 2:21:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Everything is fine. Loosen the side rails and tighten them narrower. Install on second rail slot. First slot may be larger if rail is designed to fit KAC panels.
View Quote
thankyou I'll give that a go & report back
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 3:02:57 PM EDT
[#3]
OK, the side rails do not adjust but there is a silver allen head on the r\side tightening this raises a wedge that lock the light onto the rail with no play

that worked great it will just be a pain to change batteries but thanks for the tip
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top