Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/16/2017 4:40:47 PM EDT
Hey guys! I've been considering trying the new Gen 2 Inforce WML or WMLX weapon lights. Seems like they have upgraded some things and fixed any previous problems but wanted to double check here to make sure they are good enough and worth the investment.

Primary use will be for either a Scorpion EVO or shotgun in close quarters.
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 7:15:46 PM EDT
[#1]
My favorite light, works great.
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 5:40:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Cool thanks.

Anybody else?
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 1:08:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Unfortunately I cannot comment to the integrity of the lights. I do plan on getting either a wml or wmlx 700lumen model. Just not sure if the wmlx will take up to much room and look to huge on a RAS rail with 10.3" barrel. Which is why I'm considering the wml.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 8:49:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I used to own several of the Gen1 WMLX's, all cracked and were promptly replaced by Inforce (then sold by me).
I briefly owned a Gen2 WMLX and all the durability improvements looked very good to me (especially the new threaded metal section where the bezel screws into the body of the light).
Only reason I sold it was finding something better suited for use w/a vfg.

Tomac
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 6:18:21 PM EDT
[#5]
My first one did crack at the clamp, under the tension screw. Inforce replaced it, but I sold it because I thought it had too many functions.

I bought 2 of the Haley Strategic WMLs a few years ago. One on an AR, and another on an airsoft gun.

About 3500rds with the bezel mounted offset beside a dual port brake, and it's fine.

I just replaced it with the Gen 2. Not much rounds through it yet, but I do like the switch settings, and the flat dark earth matches my gun.

They only gripe is dealing with mounting locations and your support hand grip.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 7:18:25 PM EDT
[#6]
I just got my brand new INFORCE WMLX in the mail today. 

It won't even turn on!!! WTF 
I tried different batteries too. 
Link Posted: 10/21/2017 3:14:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Bump to hear more on this HSP version................
Link Posted: 10/21/2017 8:53:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just got my brand new INFORCE WMLX in the mail today. 

It won't even turn on!!! WTF 
I tried different batteries too. 
View Quote
Is the head twisted down all the way?
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 12:20:26 AM EDT
[#9]
I love my WML G2's. the only thing I don't like is the polymer clamp. It will/does flex when pushed (will pop off unless I screw down the stop) and does not inspire confidence that it could not get knocked off.
Other than that, perfect lumen for my use, love the constant/momentary switch, the lock out bezel, and it's button placement. Love it on my moe handguards with magpul cantilever rail mount.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 12:30:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Just got a gen 2 a month ago and love it, over my Surefire scouts ATM. It's a very rugged light that offers great placement at 9 or 12°clock for me, plus lifetime warranty. Light output and spill is fantastic.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top