Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/20/2006 3:46:45 PM EDT
Anyone have any experience with these? I bought one at a gunshow this weekend for $155. It seems like a very well made unit and I like the ARMS mount for quick removal. I'd like to hear the experiences of anyone that's got some trigger time with one mounted. Thanks.

www.pentagonlight.com/item_detail.cfm__id.301
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:49:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I have the MS3, the MS2's big brother.

I went with the MS3 because of more light output, but after comparing the two side by side, I wish I went with the MS2 due to more compact size.

In any case, I still love the light. Mine's in the ARMS mount and the remote pressure pad mounted on my TD vert grip.

I've shot with it at the range and it's held up fine. Seems like a very sturdy unit.

I'm happy with it, except for the fact when it's mounted on the side, it makes the rifles profile a bit "fat/wide".
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 10:52:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 3:12:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the replies. I didn't have any idea what they went for, but it seemed like a well made unit for $155. Heck, the ARMS mount is a good bit of that. I've played with it some and it should do the job very nicely. I've got a TG vertical grip ordered because I wasn't happy with the fact that it interfered slightly with my grip (standard carbine length rail). The pressure switch should have a nice home on the TD too. We may have a training course coming up soon with some low light shooting. If I find any faults with the light I'll post them.

ETA the pic.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:56:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I have one and have shot it a bunch, and haven't had any problems. I think it is an outstanding piece of equipment, and you got it for an excellent price.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top