Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2006 3:43:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/3/2006 5:08:17 PM EDT by XTrooper]
Where is the best (read cheapest) place to buy Surefire weaponlights? I need a M910A-RD, the Surefire vertical grip weaponlight with red LED navigation lights. Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:53:11 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:35:43 AM EDT
i ordered direct from surefire and waited almost a year for a milenium w/ QD base.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:13:25 AM EDT
Thanks for the reply, fellas.

Calvin,

I purchased an M500A-RD for my CAR-15 from you about a year ago and you gave me a great deal on it!

Let me know if you can come up with anything for me. I just picked up an H&K USC carbine and it's crying for a weaponlight!

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:41:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/6/2006 8:38:49 AM EDT by FlyingFive0]
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 2:04:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/13/2006 2:06:36 PM EDT by XTrooper]
UPDATE: The M910A-RD came in from Brightflashlights.com today and I quickly got it mounted on the H&K.

Another pleasant transaction, Calvin! Thanks again for all your help, partner!

Here's a pic of the HK USC-M3 conversion with the weaponlight mounted. I'm waiting on the return of my Form 1 so I can install the 8" UMP submachine gun barrel on it.

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:31:30 PM EDT

Originally Posted By XTrooper:
UPDATE: The M910A-RD came in from Brightflashlights.com today and I quickly got it mounted on the H&K.

Another pleasant transaction, Calvin! Thanks again for all your help, partner!

Here's a pic of the HK USC-M3 conversion with the weaponlight mounted. I'm waiting on the return of my Form 1 so I can install the 8" UMP submachine gun barrel on it.

userweb.intergrafix.net/sps3936/HKUSC-M3a.jpg
userweb.intergrafix.net/sps3936/HKUSC-M3b.jpg

Looks very nice!!! Calvin is the only choice for flashlights as well as other parts.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:57:16 PM EDT
I found one for you on Ebay:

HERE

350.00 reserve not met.

The Millennium M910A Vertical Foregrip WeaponLight attaches to Picatinny rail interface-equipped weapons via a built-in dual thumbscrew mount. Each unit is equipped with five separate switches: (1) two pressure-sensitive momentary activation pads to control the main battle light -- one on each side of the grip for ambidextrous operation (2) a constant-on switch (3) a system disable switch to lock the light in the OFF position for covert operations or to eliminate accidental light activation during storage, and (4) a third, smaller momentary switch to control two low-output LEDs that are useful whenever there is a need for a very small amount of light (stealth navigation, nighttime breaching operations, etc.) FEATURES * Batteries - Three SureFire lithium SF123 3.0 Volt with 10-year shelf life * Lamp Assembly/Runtime - SureFire MN10 xenon/halogen gas-filled lamp assembly with 125 lumens output for 60 minutes, or 225 lumens for 20 minutes with included MN11 ultra-high output lamp assembly * Construction - Nitrolon® (non-conductive, impact-resistant, aramid glass-filled polymer) housing, Pyrex® lens window, shock-isolated aluminum bezel with hard-anodized finish * Switching - Pressure sensitive momentary activation pads, constant-on rotary switch, system disable rotary switch * Secondary LED navigation lights available in four variants: WH (white), RD (red), BL (blue), IR (infrared) * Flawless white beam, always in focus * Bright enough to temporarily blind an opponent

Taken out only to make sure it's in perfect condition.

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 2:18:44 AM EDT
Well, you're 9 days late, but thanks anyway! Looks like a great deal for someone though!
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:39:40 PM EDT
Calvin @ brightflashlights is the only way to go. Best prices and service by far
Top Top