Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2006 11:53:35 AM EDT
Did a search and came up empty.  
Anyone know if Surefire plans to give the L2 the same option for crenellated tip/base as the E2D?

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:00:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I dont think there any official plans but you cad do it your self as I have by replacind the bezal with the one from the E2D or that from G,G&G TID for the E series lights
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:47:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:59:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Brightflashlights,
Is Bogie's idea, getting parts for the E2D and installing them on on the L2 feasible?  Do you have some spare parts lying around that you could test that idea with...?

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:16:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Brightflashlights,
Any news on this from the SHOT show?

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:49:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 1:52:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Here is my EDC a L2 with a E2D Bezal
Im not shure where I bought the bezal(ebay,CPF,etc) it was a fairly easy swap a little heat and a strap wrench I have also done my buddies E2D that we put a black KL4 on that we swaped the crenulated bezal as well
Sory for the crapy pic i used my phone
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top