AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 2:30:36 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I just ordered the Larue mount.

I don't think it is that expensive, conidering the light it is for was $300.

I just hope it puts the light in a good spot for my thumb!  

perfection.  expect it cause its coming.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 3:29:36 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Psst...don't tell anybody, but...

I have seen the concept pics of LaRue's new 1" off-set light mount.   They are in production and should be going thru the anodizing process right now.  It will feature his locking throw lever and "built tank tough" construction.  Folks, I think he's got another winner on his hands.

I expect that mine should be here any day now.....I have been bugging him about it so long, mine should come in a presentation case with my initials engraved on it.  And a pretty girl to mount it for me.

Sound great. Can you give us a ball park idea on cost? Thanks
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 5:59:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 8:15:00 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Price is tentatively set at $84.

A little high but I pretty much expected that. Chances are, based off of LaRue's rep, it will be worth it. Thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 10:15:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 10:23:50 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Adjustable, locking throw levers aren't cheap.

I hear ya!
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 12:58:59 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Psst...don't tell anybody, but...

I have seen the concept pics of LaRue's new 1" off-set light mount.   They are in production and should be going thru the anodizing process right now.  It will feature his locking throw lever and "built tank tough" construction.  Folks, I think he's got another winner on his hands.

I expect that mine should be here any day now.....I have been bugging him about it so long, mine should come in a presentation case with my initials engraved on it.  And a pretty girl to mount it for me.

I promise not to tell on one condition. You send it to me immediately when you get it.

Thanks.

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:02:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:47:17 PM EDT
[#9]
So will the 1" Larue offset mount be announced at SHOT as a regualrly stocked item finally or not?  I am confused.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:09:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:11:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Now that the LaRue 1" mount is out...I'd have to bet it will end up dominating the market....IMHO

Tack
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 9:23:08 AM EDT
[#12]
^
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 10:44:16 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Yes, I believe it will.  A production run is being finished now.

But it wont be available till after SHOT?  No place I can order like RIGHT NOW?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 12:44:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:12:32 PM EDT
[#15]

Got my Larue offset mount today.  Kudos to Brightflashlights for super fast shipping time!

I am a self-admitted picky bastard, especially when it comes to my work guns.

This mount is perfect.  Build quality is excellent.  The light is positioned perfectly and is close to the rail, keeping it streamlined.  

The quick-detach is rock-solid and the adjustablility feature is awesome.

Well worth the cost for me.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top