Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2005 10:54:32 AM EDT
Any thoughts on the Crimson Trace LG525. It mounts on the left side and to the carry handle. The stock pistol grip is replaced with a grip/battery pack. My use will be range shooting and home defense. If this has been discussed before, accept my humble apology. Thanks for any help anyone has.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 11:17:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Here is a pretty good recent thread: www.jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=20&t=258622

There are other older ones, but they're all on the Archive Server (which you can't access w/o a Team Membership).

Link Posted: 12/20/2005 11:34:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank you HardShell. This answered more than I expected. The help on this site is great.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:15:57 AM EDT
[#3]
A guy at the range had one one his DPMSAR15 carbine and was shooting 1 1/2 to 2 inch groups at 100 yards! Very Bright out in FL!

It took me awhile to figure out what it was ? it was my first in counter with CT
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 4:19:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the info. Looks like I will probably buy one.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top