Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2003 4:22:40 PM EDT
Anyone know where to get a forward mounted pistol grip with the laser built right into it? I've seen them in magazines, but can't remember who manufactured them, thanks.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 11:38:20 PM EDT
I think your refering to the old Wilcox units. I believe it's the Nightstalker model.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 6:14:41 AM EDT
Thank you for your reply.
Top Top