Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/25/2003 9:12:23 PM EDT
Is 785 NM over the visable threshold? if so...

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3640428307&category=36258  

Take a look at this.

IPSC_GUY sends
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 9:38:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Wanna see something ridiculous?  Check this out: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2205667347&category=36074

$450 for shipping + the original price?
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 10:05:53 PM EDT
[#2]
SCARY!
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 12:17:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Buy things from Hong Kong from Ebayers with 0 feedback at your own peril. That aside, maybe it gets through customs, maybe not. Then again, probably a better odds than money on a table in Vegas.

Luck
Alac
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 3:28:25 PM EDT
[#4]
My friend has one of those actually.  The product mentioned in the add is made by G&P and produces a rectangular red laser reticle on what it's pointed at.  Unless it was somehow modified to put an IR laser in it, it definately is not "invisible" and to my knowledge, G&P does not produce an IR laser aiming module, as the demand for it in the airsoft realm would be rather low (i.e red lasers look a lot cooler VS IR where you need night vision)
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top