Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/10/2003 11:59:22 AM EDT
I can get one from my distributer for $272.47, this is the 9V with throw lever. The rub is I need to get 2 for the min order, and I only need 1. If you want one, and like this price email me, you'll need to add a few bucks for freight, but it's a bunch below retail and at my cost. Mods, I didn't post in the EE since I don't have em for sale.
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 6:07:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 6:15:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I could be interested. Lemme sort my finances out. Damnation I need to make more money. Its hard keeping up with you high speed guys as a college student. If you get another taker who's ready to go take em. Otherwise I'll let ya know, or IM me.
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 5:21:47 AM EDT
[#3]
C4iGrant, turns out one of the ARFCOM vendors can get these at great prices. So I'm going to just get what I need from him. Thanks for the offer though.
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 6:16:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top