Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/1/2003 1:10:26 AM EDT
I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I saw a pic of a varminter with a removable gas block that had rails not only on the top, but on the bottom too. It had an ARMS 40 on the top rail and a laser mounted on the bottom rail. I'm buying a RRA Varminter 20" and I would like to be able to mount a light on the bottom rail of the gas block in certain situations. Does anyone know who makes this type of gas block and where I can get it? Any forseeable problems with using it on my new setup? Thanks in advance.

-John
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 6:41:17 AM EDT
[url=http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/bmas/yhm-9370.asp]Bushmaster[/url] makes a 3 rail version - top and sides. There may be others as well...
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 12:50:53 PM EDT
The ARMS #40 is a [b]rear[/b] flip up sight, & I doubt very seriously it was affixed to a gas block. Try these: [url]www.bushmaster.com/shopping/bmas/yhm-9370.asp[/url] [url]www.dpmsinc.com/10Expand.asp?ProductCode=GB-4RA[/url]
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 5:06:16 PM EDT
I'm sorry, thank you for pointing that out. I meant the front flip up, not the #40. It was 5am....what can I say? Thanks guys for the quick responses.
Top Top