Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2003 12:47:42 PM EDT
Hey, I bought a surefire USP classic series light for my USP .40, and I would like to have a few spare bulbs for it.  I was wondering where the best place to buy the bulbs is, and what kind of bulb I need in the first place.  I did not recieve any instructions with the light so I have no part numbers, and it is my only surefire ligth.

Thanks,
Scott
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 4:20:22 PM EDT
[#1]
The best way to get spare bulbs for a two cell SF123A SureFire WeaponLight is to get a few G2's.

The G2 contains a P60 Lamp Assembly and two SF123As in a protective body that can also be used to produce light if needed. The G2 is SureFire's entry level model for about $30. The P60 will cost less than $20 I believe.

Al
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 10:35:53 PM EDT
[#2]
So I need a P60 light assembly...

Obviously they must sell those seperate.  Would you recommend going through surefire to buy them, or should I go through one of their distributors?

Anyone in particular that you would recommend?
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top