Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/16/2003 12:29:01 PM EDT
Has anyone tried the Laser Devices "BLAST"? It's an intergrated light and laser that can mounted to a RAS. Looks a little bulky. Also, has anyone tried their brand of lights? Just wondering about them as an alternative to Surefire. Thx.
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 1:43:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I am also curious about this as I had stumbled across them a couple days ago.  If anyone knows, please chime in.
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 4:57:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I've heard nothing but good things about the Co. but haven't had any personal experience.  I've considered getting an OTAL many times but always seem to end up with another upper, etc...

From everything I've read and been told I would trust, at least, that the lasers are quality products.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 12:20:35 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought some things from Laser Devices in the past.  Their lasers are great.  Small and light but rugged.  I have experience with the OTAL and the DBAL.  The best part is they run on just one  AA battery.  I know this isn't about the BLAST but I just wanted to say what I have bought from them have been great.  Oh, and customer service is great as well.

Just my .02 + change
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 7:24:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I couldnt stand it and had to buy for my AR I couldnt get any feedback from anybody so I took the chance. glad I did its a lot of fun to play with. the only down side is it really eats batteries when you burn the light.   Doug
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top