Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2003 5:56:55 AM EDT
How do you remove the tail switch from a Surefire M3 and replace it with a tape switch?
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 9:28:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/9/2003 9:35:52 AM EDT by BrightFlashlights]
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 9:35:05 AM EDT
That clears things up. The dealer catalog shows the tape switches, but the drawings don't show a cap included on the switch. They show what looks like the internals of the switch and the tape leading out. Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 1:53:00 PM EDT
That is the Sxx tape pressure switch assembly. The tape pressure switch TailCap [for the Millennium Series] is as posted UUxx. Uxx is the Classic WeaponLight Housing and TailCap tape pressure switch (the Housing can be unscrewed and discarded if not required) Al
Top Top