Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/24/2003 1:18:34 PM EDT
I was doing some research because my bro wants to go "halfs" on one of these bad boys for our ar's.  I can't seem to find a place that has them in stock.  The ones that do have them in stock are priced at about $460+

Can anyone suggest some places?  Thanks guys!  I was thinking of going the Insight Tech route but....
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 2:25:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I got mine from Sableco for $409 but they raised prices.  Try cals sporting armory.

$430 is not a TON cheaper but it is less than $460.  They get em in every couple of months and you can check to see if they are there just by looking a the page each day.

[url]www.calssportingarmory.com[/url]
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 4:04:39 PM EDT
[#2]
A dealer on the EE was selling them for $425.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 5:00:47 PM EDT
[#3]
EagleFirearms is the dealer in the Equip Exchange who sells them for the cheapest I have seen.  He won't rape you on shipping charges unlike Botach.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 4:17:02 AM EDT
[#4]
I checked a few places, no one has them in stock.  Oh well.  Botach "thinks" they have one in stock for $420 + a high price for shipping but is not sure (?) and told me to call back Tuesday (?).  I've heard horror stories of that place not getting orders right...

Oh well, looks like I'll have to wait.  Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:24:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 8:09:16 AM EDT
[#6]
I have one for sale on the accessories board. $420 shipped including the sc2 spares carrier, an extra MN10 lamp, and 3 extra batteries. It is in as new, MINT condition. And, it is in stock!
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top