Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 9:00:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Followup on the handgrips.  

Are the wires for a pressure switch or are they for additional batteries for the light?

Looks like with the rails and "accessories"  there isn't a lot of room to hold on to anyway.  Would those grips be legal to mount on a AR in CA?  (Or since if the gun is already registered as an AW it doesn't matter what feature are on the gun and if it isn't registered a measly little detail like a handgrip doesn't matter at that point either? Did I answer my own question?)
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 4:04:40 AM EDT
[#2]
If you see wires they are attached to pressure switches.  The M900 has integrated pressure switches so it has no wires.  The Dieter grip has a hollow handle to hold spare batteries.  There are no laws concerning the forward grip anywhere in the US.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 5:08:23 PM EDT
[#3]
OK no laws except CA Penal Code section 12276.1
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 9:49:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Here's my preban Colt Sporter.  However it has more goodies now and I will post another pic when it is complete.

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid60/p93777e74a072f3ea4f640b7b49a2b756/fc474046.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 10:07:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Heres mine. Its an M3 Streamlight with a rail mounted at the 11 O'clock on my M4 Handguards:

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=2384[/img]
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 3:29:17 AM EDT
[#6]
If I am not mistaken that law applies to the front grip or the rear grip.  If the rear is legal so is the front.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top