Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2002 11:47:37 AM EDT
Guys,
 I've just about decided on the Surefire 961 universal light with a tape switch for my M4.  Does anyone have pics?  Howabout a review?  Do you like your light?  Drawbacks?  

Some of the reasons I think this makes more sense to me than the Millenium M500 light are weight, positioning of the light, position of the switch, ability to remove the light, and ability to put it on another gun.  Please let me know your opinions and experiences.
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 9:32:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 2:14:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought a 962 about 6 months ago.  It rides on the side of my SIR when I need it.  I am really happy with it.  The throwlever is a great feature (for my setup).
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 2:36:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Pics:
www.strategosstore.com/search.asp?7=M961&1=Go

SureFire Product Catalogs in Adobe PDF Format:
www.strategosstore.com/manuals2.htm
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 5:06:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top