Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/18/2002 12:36:48 PM EDT
is anyone out there familiar wth this set up the quick2see mount i like as i dont like any thin on my handgurads that affect my hand placement  but im not familar withe tacm111 ligth  30,000 candle power with pressure switch any good or is it garabage  thanks  jim
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 4:35:13 PM EDT
[#1]
TACM III IS A GOOD LIGHT. HAVE ONE ON MY 12 GAUGE, MY DUTY PISTOL AND SOON ON MY AR 15.
I HAVE HAD BETTER LUCK WITH THE ONE ON MY 12 GAUGE THAN SEVERAL I KNOW WITH THE DRASTICALLY
MORE EXPENSIVE SURE FIRE...NO BLOWN BULBS.
I WAS THINKING ABOUT USING ONE OF THOSE MOUNTS MYSELF.
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 6:58:13 PM EDT
[#2]
If TACM is all you can afford, then go with it. It will be a decent light. Surefire is FAR more expensive, however, you get FAR more than just light with the Surefire systems. Everything from the mounts, to the housing, to the finish to the materials used are better, tougher and more suited for a rifle. Surefire's are all more modular and all of this does raise the price FAR higher than the competition. If you dont need all of that, and just want something to produce some light, the TACM may work for you. But if you want something else, something a little more, no other light companies are even trying to make something comparable to a  Surefire.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top