Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/6/2002 4:50:26 PM EDT
I ordered a GG&G M3 mount and a Streamlight M3-LED light from them.  They were cheaper than Botach on both items, out of state so now 7.75% sales tax, and they gave me a 10% public safety discount.

Order arrived in 4 days, correct and complete.  

The GG&G M3 mount is easy to install. Just drill two holes in the handguard. However one of the holes was right through a raised area on the INSIDE of the upper handgurd. So the bolt wasn't long enough until I used the dremel tool with a sanding attachment to flatten out that spot. Finished results look very clean & professional.

M3-LED light is very cool and has about 3 different modes of operation to select from. It combines a white light and a green LED navigation light. In an easy to remove package. It will fit at the 10 o'clock position without interfering with the Aimpoint Comp ML-XD on the forward carry handle mount. Neither the Green LED or the White washes out the red dot of the Aimpoint.  The M3 uses the same batteries as a Surefire 6P.
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 3:59:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I have found Gary to be a very cool individual.
He's taken care of me on a couple of occasions,
both with very positive results...
Link Posted: 10/2/2002 9:16:45 AM EDT
[#2]
have any shots of your mount job with the GG&G? I am planning to mount on the right with the pressure pad on the left for thumb usage. what o'clock are you at?

thanks
j
Link Posted: 10/3/2002 6:10:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Looking at his Ebay sales,  he gouges pretty good on shipping ($9.00 to ship a 2# pkg) though.

Link Posted: 10/3/2002 6:31:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Realistically, though, most people gouge on shipping on ebay.  It's probably to cover the rising costs of advertising there.

Also, it's been a long time since I had someone charge me realistic UPS shipping for a small parts.  I paid $7 shipping for a front sight post from topglock.com recently.  Brownells is the exception, but their list prices ain't cheap to begin with.

Seems like everybody is pushing their price down and covering it with inflated handling charges.

Quoted:
Looking at his Ebay sales,  he gouges pretty good on shipping ($9.00 to ship a 2# pkg) though.

Link Posted: 10/3/2002 6:49:27 AM EDT
[#5]
I have to give Arizona Gun Runners a strong thumbs up, they are cheaper than most, give an leo discount and provide A1 customer support on their products.  I had a Surefire bulb go after a month (I suspect too long for most to consider a new bulb on the house) and they got me a new one forthwith.
Link Posted: 10/3/2002 10:16:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Gary is a cool guy.

His price is fair/average. But like to deal with him once a while.
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 7:04:07 AM EDT
[#7]
It' s more than one year I'm waiting for $.100.00 credit from Gary for a wrong Elcan shipment , I wrote him so many times since then but always without any answer.
I also placed new orders asking the credit to be deducted from the new orders themselves , but , again , no answers.
It seems to me to be not a so really serious commercial behaviour.
Just my experience.
PP out
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 8:58:30 AM EDT
[#8]

It seems to me to be not a so really serious commercial behaviour.

The only way to solve these type of problems, as an international customer, is to call the guy directly and talk to him regarding the matters.

Most of the time, emails or faxes are no use, and the other side would just ignore the problems.

Because you are so far away.
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 7:59:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Sorry to hear of your problem PP.  Maybe he's a WWII vet

I have had a couple of nice transactions with him - EOtech 552 and ARMS #40 twice, same day shipment both times.  My brother has also ordered from him with good, quick service.
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 11:36:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Hi guys,

I do not understand his behaviour too , infact already had previous good deals with him......

To be able to phone to him I've to remember to do that , you're right.

Thanks,ciao

PP out
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top