Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2017 1:14:11 PM EDT
I'm looking for something that will hold the following:

ARs ranging from 9" to 18" (disassembled is OK)
Handgun (G34/1911 sized)
2 suppressors
Ear pro
Eye pro
Chest rig and/or "war belt" with spare mags, etc. on it
Maybe a handful of spare parts, batteries, small tools

Leaning toward the HSP Incog bag, but I'm open to other ideas.  Doesn't have to be a "discrete" bag necessarily.  Also doesn't have to cost $180. Basically this would be my "grab and go" bag for a training day at the range, going to a class, etc.
Link Posted: 9/13/2017 3:13:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Jeez, that's a ton of hardware to keep in one case. Now, I don't exactly spend all day just looking at cases, but I don't think anyone makes a bag specifically for what you're intending.

Perhaps consider a larger heavy duty gym bag or the like. If you find one large enough, the rifle may not have to be broken down.
Link Posted: 9/13/2017 4:41:30 PM EDT
[#2]
SERT TCC, 42"

I mean, I guess you could stuff a chest rig in a rifle case
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 7:28:49 PM EDT
[#3]
On the expensive side but I have been eyeing this bag for that exact reason. I've been waiting for a sale to pull the trigger on one.

Advanced Special Operations Bag
Link Posted: 9/28/2017 6:58:42 AM EDT
[#4]
LBT wheeled load out bad is what you seek. Wait for a sale and they will be within your price range. Normal price seems to be .gov pricing....
Link Posted: 10/2/2017 6:07:42 PM EDT
[#5]
The Plano double scoped rifle case would probably hold all that gear, and is pretty affordable.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 8:28:05 AM EDT
[#6]
My choice for carrying all that is a Toyota Tacoma, lol. Inside, I use a Sert rifle case and a GPS Tactical range backpack. I drape the micro war belt over the top of the range backpack and down the sides and secure with the top over strap of the range backpack just to bring into an indoir range or whatever. Suggest both in tan so dust does not make it look dirty all the time. I also added an IFAK to the left of the range backpack. A 5.11 sanstone pouch holds the IFAK contents and is a perfect match color wise, due to the odd color of the GPS range backpack which can look tan or green.

The backpack currently holds:

A. First top outter pouch
Spare safety glasses in glasses pouch
2 sets of Surefire EP4 in cases in plug pouches.
Bag foam plugs in zipper pouch.
Spare batteries in zipper pouch.

B. Second top pouch
Two Oakley M frame arrays in hard cases.
Two active ears, Sordin Supreme and Peltor 500.

C. Third top pouch with hard floor
Ammo in original boxes and misc items like silencers or shot timer

D. Lower outter pouch
Avid Gun Tool Pro in mesh pocket (perfect fit)
Multitasker pen tool with bits in other mesh pocket.

Boressnakes in elastic loops.

Misc spare parts and tools in the provided hard case (in its pouch) and a MTM jag and brush case (in zippered pouch)

E. Lower right side bay.
3 included pistol soft cases

Or

1 included pistol soft case and
1 .30 cal ammo can

(Pistol soft cases each hold 1 pistol, 4 mags, misc items)

F. Lower left zippered pocket.
Staple gun
Orange dot sticker roll
Black dot sticker roll

G. Inclyded rain cover in rain cover pouch.

5.11 Sandstone zippered pouch holding IFAK molle to outside lower left pocket.

Sert rifle case holds rifle in main pouch and outter accessory pouch holds

3 mags in triple shingle
1 suppressor in suppressor pouch
Trust/NFA documents in accessory pouch
Larue Harris bipod
Aimpoint 3x magnifier in Larue mount
Cleaning kit with segmented rods  (rod mostly for stuck cases)

I am working on a precision rifle setup using an Eberlestock pack to hold rifle, spotting scope, range finder, Kestrel, 2 tripods, magnetospeed chronograph, MTM precision ammo boxes, cleaning supplies, field shooting mat, notebook, micro ghille, nightvison, etc. but it's not quite done and field tested or ready for me to recommend.

The Sert and GPS range backpack are awesome and my stuff fits in like a glove and super organsied, but it is a tight fit. AR stuff with rifle bag, pistol and general shooting stuff in backpack.

I have a cheap Explorer 3 gun case for other people's rifles and crap with a tan Condor pouch molle on in the outside. It's ghetto and cheaply made compared to the GPS Tactical backpack and Sert rifle case, but it works.

I have had lots of range bags, rifle cases, pistol rugs, etc. over the years. The stuff above is litterally the best I have ever seen or used. It's not for you if you use 1970 giant non active ear muffs, carry a suitcase of spare tools and parts, etc. but is perfect for the range to zero guns, fix small problems, shoot for hours, and be sure you have everything you need. I can carry enough for 3 handguns and 3 long guns all at once, or enough for 1 handgun, up to 3 rifles, and more ammo than I could ever shoot in one session, all by myself, comfortably, in one trip.

Currently, the only exceptions are my square range spotting scope/tripod fir bench use, in a hard case, and a super padded non field Midway shooting mat, which each have to be carried seperate if I want to use them. The padded mat is as big as a rifle case when folded, and no way the spotting scope and tripod fit in the GPS pack or Sert case, as those are relatively slim. Then there is my big Yeti cup Ceracoated in FDE which keeps my drink cold for hours during outdoor shooting sessions. It does not fit either. No clue how to fix that best, currently the drink and scope case get dropped in a plastic open top caddy/tote/bucket I can also throw misc crap into when I want to leave in a hurry. It's not ideal, but I have not seen better yet.
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 1:36:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Easily fits in the CSASS case:

http://www.armageddongear.com/SASS-Precision-Rifle-Case_p_21.html
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top