Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2017 10:35:50 AM EDT
Rogers super stock?  How good are they?  Are they better than the BCM stuff at same price point? Others that are better at same price point?
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 10:44:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I have one, I like it. It is light and very tight. I don't like where the QD socket is but I don't use it so it doesn't matter.

I don't know if it is better or worse than BCM, but it is worth what it costs.

Be warned that the Fashionistas will not be impressed that you are using a Rogers, so if you are building a gun to take pictures of it is a poor choice.
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 1:17:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought a couple when they were on sale, because I'm a sucker for a deal with free shipping.    

They seem OK, but one thing I didn't anticipate, is that the color doesn't match anything else.    Not an issue if if you plan to stick with black or paint it.  

Seems functional enough, but to be honest, I don't love the aesthetics.    (Yeah, I know, it's not supposed to matter).  

Does anyone know if Rodgers makes matching handgrips?  Never seen any.
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 8:47:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I have  other a BCM and a Rogers. Prefer the BCM. The Rogers has the sling loop at rear that sticks up and it's toe length plus loop height causes the stock to stick between the plate of my carrier and the Peltors on my helmet, so it breaks the seal on my ear once in a while. I'd trade the Rogers straight up for a used BCM if I could.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top