Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/4/2006 1:41:15 AM EDT
I'm looking for a recoil pad to fit my Bushmaster, as well as a couple ergo grips. I'm using one of my lowers for my 50 BMG, and the recoil gets old after a while.

Who sells a big, juicy, recoil-taming pad for the AR? All I can find are pads for people shooting, you know, 223.

I'd also like some pointers on ar15 ergo grips. The stock diamond-cut grip from Bushmaster skinned my hand this weekend, and I'd like to forgo that in the future.

Ry
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 11:33:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Go find a source for the Pachmayer line and get a "Deccelerator" pad that is oversize to your AR15 butt.

Take it to a "competent" gunsmith and have it fitted.

Caution: Don't try to fit this yourself if you've never done it. The "Deecelerator" compund is very soft and gums up really bad if you don't know how to grind it. But boy is it a great recoil pad!

tack
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top