Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/23/2006 10:47:08 AM EDT
I got 3 CQB slings in an auction and dont know how the hell they mount. They have a rope type loop and quick disconnect buckle on one end(are connected together) and then hooks into a big loop with 2 adjusters. I dont know what it is for or how to moun it. Is it possible that its a single point sling with the rope on one end?  Also all belt ends are sewn together to have a complete loop. Can I use it for my M4? Do you know what Im talking about or do I need pics?
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:53:02 PM EDT
[#1]
PICS
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:31:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
PICS

I figured this.....I will snap some pics later on.

Here it is......
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 1:40:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Bump with pics
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 4:53:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 10:42:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The thin little piece double around on itself to attach to a mount.  Its a single point sling version, and I've used ones like it.

any idea how I could rig it up to be a regular sling? Ive got 3 of them or should I just try and sell them and get a good 3 point sling?
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 8:17:29 AM EDT
[#6]
You might be able to, but I suspect that it's too short.
To do so you could use loop that loop through the front sight post and back through itself.  For the rear, you'd have to find a way to attach it to the butt or rear sling swivel.  Maybe a short piece of 550, or strong nylon string.  
Can't hurt to try, all you need is a piece of string to see if the sling is long enough, and if you like it.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 8:17:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 9:03:19 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Whats the name of the company who makes it?  

CQB solutions. Now spectre right?  They are name brand
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 11:51:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top