Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/23/2006 9:24:42 AM EDT
Does anyone use a Blackhawk Discreet Weapons Case for their AR-15? They make a 32 inch version and my AR-15 measures 32-1/2 inches. If the AR-15 has a scope but the clip removed can it fit in the 32 inch case? It seems like it might fit if put in the case at an angle.

This is the link to the cases:

http://www.blackhawk.com/product_detail.asp?product_id=1947&d=

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 11:20:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I just purchased a 36" case for my M4 Bushy from the Tactical Tailor, which happens to be near Seattle in Lakewood, WA.  I was going to buy the 32", but the guy in the retail store said his M4 bulges the 32" case a little.  Assuming the BHT and TT cases are the same dimensions, I would go with the next size up.  The 36" case only leaves 2" free on each side of my rifle; it's a good fit.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:01:46 AM EDT
[#2]
I believe I have the 32" and I have a 40".  I will have to double check when I get home on the 32" but my M4 fits just fine.  I have an ACOG on the M4 and a Nightforce NXS scope on the rifle in the 40" case.

I will see if I can stretch out my M4 to 32.5 and see if it fits OK.

UPDATE:

You should have no problems stuffing it in a 32" case.  The zipper width measures 34" and there is padding around the whole thing.  It will touch the padding on either end but will fit.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:35:43 AM EDT
[#3]
I boughta couple of the 40's I love them.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 12:49:21 PM EDT
[#4]

If you want a similar case for alot less money try this one. i picked it up and my ar fits in very nicely

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/CASE251-2625-859.html
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 1:53:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Cool, thanks!
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top