Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/5/2006 3:06:49 PM EDT
anyone use it ot have any input on this product?  it looks like it would be preaty nifty for switching from a single point to other sling options.  What do i know though i dont even own a sling.  

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 3:09:52 PM EDT
[#1]
It's awesome. I need another one of those.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 3:20:02 PM EDT
[#2]
i forgot to put it up top but that is a KAC.  MSTN has them for $76 with the swivel  others have them for the same price without the swivel.  ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=22&t=261441&page=1
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 3:25:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I was looking at that one a little funny. Mine is the same except it came with a new locking ring. The standard one was reused on the one in the picture.

If you install one, I would recommend staking it. It wants to come loose otherwise. Or you could loc-tite it. Mine is loc-tited, because I want to be able to remove it.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 3:42:44 PM EDT
[#4]
do ya have pics of teh new one?  where did ya get it at?
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:08:00 PM EDT
[#5]
It's a solid piece of gear. I had a couple when I had M4 stocks. You have to remove the castle nut to install it but it won't come off.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:16:15 PM EDT
[#6]
CAUTION!

I bought one. The one I got is a Daniel Defense product and is a terrific idea and its exactly what I wanted. I wanted a single-point attachment for one of my Colts so I didn't have to break the staking of the castle nut.

BUT, it requires sinking a set screw directly into the threads of the buffer-tube

Not something I am prepared to do

My sell it, or save it for a lower I don't care about ruining the threads on

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:58:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
CAUTION! I bought one. The one I got is a Daniel Defense product..

That's good to know but we are specifically talking about the KAC model which is harmless to the receiver extension.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top