Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2006 4:05:38 AM EDT
Greetings from Baghdad.  I need a cover for my M4 but don't know where to look or what to call it.  I suppose it would be a scope cover but I'd like it to cover the receiver also.  I saw a troop with one but didn't stop him to ask about it.  It appeared to be nylon and slightly padded.  It wrapped around the ACOG and receiver of his M4, but left the bbl and stock exposed.  It looked like just the ticket to protect the glass and heart of the weapon from dust/abuse during transit through safe areas without an elaborate case.  And if needed, the weapon could deploy quickly.  What am I looking for guys?
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:08:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like a Blackhawk or Eagle scope pad.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 11:24:43 AM EDT
[#2]
This...
www.blackhawk.com/product_detail.asp?product_id=2444&d=

Or possibly this...
www.blackhawk.com/product_detail.asp?product_id=2437&d=

FWIW - I'd go with the Eagle version.

Thanks and stay safe.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top